Welcome to Creditreform Rating!
Creditreform Rating is one of Europe’s leading credit rating agencies. Established in 2000 under the umbrella of the Creditreform Group, one of Europe’s leading providers of global business information, we are focusing our activities on credit risk assessments and provide investors and creditors with a comprehensive range of rating services.
Since 2011, Creditreform Rating has been registered pursuant to the EU Regulation on Credit Rating Agencies and is subject to the supervision of the European Securities and Markets Authority ESMA. Our activities are governed by three principles: objectivity, transparency, and independence. The use of our ratings for regulatory purposes is approved by the competent European supervisory authorities, the European Banking Authority (EBA) and the European Insurance And Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA).
Issuers use our ratings to gain the trust of banks and investors.
- Established in 2000 as part Creditreform Group, a leading provider of global business information
- Employees from more than 10 countries
- Domiciled in Neuss near Düsseldorf (Germany)
- Representation offices and partner agencies in Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Poland,the Czech Republic and Bulgaria
- Registered pursuant to the EU-Regulation on Rating Agencies